Gold Key Real Estate proudly presenting a rare opportunity to buy a home that is in immaculate condition! Located in well known Kingston Estate close to bus stop, train station, Werribee Plaza, good schools, community centres etc..
Only 120 meter walk to Yerambooee Kindergarten and short walk to Bellbridge Primary School, bus Stop, Skeleton Creek, parks and other amenities this brilliant floor plan consisting of 3 generous sized bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 2 separate large living areas, meals area along with an outstanding backyard is all situated in a quiet location of Hoppers Crossing.
An ideal investment or perfect first home, currently returning rental approximately $20,000 per annum.
Perfect for a growing family! When you walk through the front door of this home you will immediately feel the warm ambiance that flows throughout the whole home. Freshly painted throughout, new carpets throughout and landscaping this home feels brand new and you will begin to start seeing yourself coming home to this magnificent property after a long day.
The master bedroom is complete with ensuite, while the remaining bedrooms feature BIR's and share large family bathroom and separate toilet.
Cook a feast and entertain with family and friends in this kitchen featuring ample cupboard and bench space with dishwasher.
Positioned on approx. 670m2 block, the property also offers ample of opportunities with side access to the backyard to store a caravan, boat, trailer or extra car. There is enough space to drop a family size swimming pool or build a huge shed/workshop for the buyer who needs extra storage!
Home like this wont stay long on the market.
Features & Benefits:
• Approx. 670m² Land (Potential sub-division STCA)
• Side gate access to property - plenty of room to build a large shed/workshop
• 3 Bedrooms
• 2 Bathrooms
• Oversized 2 car garage
• Heating & cooling
• Nearly new carpets throughout
• Recently painted throughout
• Across from Skeleton Creek
• 120m to Yerambooee Kindergarten
• 1.5km Walk to Bellbridge Primary School
• 1.5km Walk to Al-Taqwa College
• 1.7km to Wyndham Village Shopping Centre
• 2.3km Walk to Westbourne Grammar School
• 3.0km Walk to Hogan's Corner Shopping Centre
• 3.3km Walk to Hoppers Crossing Train Station
• 5.1km Drive to Pacific Werribee
• Tightly held street with friendly neighbours
Looking forward to see you at one of our open home inspection or call now Andy on 0425 534 005 or Paul on 0405 416 963 to arrange a private inspection.
Note. All stated dimensions are approximate only. Particulars given are for general information only and do not constitute any representation on the part of the vendor or agent.
Please see the below link for an up-to-date copy of the Due Diligence Check List: http://www.consumer.vic.gov.au/duediligencechecklists