Gold key real estate proudly presents this superb home with “you name it you get it” features. Positioned within the Tarneit Gardens Estate, the rear north-facing position of the home has abundance of natural sun light. In very close proximity to Tarneit P9 College, Tarneit Rise Primary School, St John The Apostle School, Tarneit central kinder, Tarneit gardens shopping centre, Tarneit Railway Station, Penrose Community Centre and all other amenities.
Features to offer –
1. Beautiful wallpapers in living room, master bedroom and toilet, giving it a unique definition hence adding to its grace.
2. 4 generous sized bedrooms, large master bedroom with a parents retreat, luxurious and up graded ensuite with oversized shower and double vanities and the remaining bedrooms all have built in robes.
3. Provision of study room which can be used as the 5th bedroom.
4. Formal lounge with separated dining room and a vast rumpus area which can be easily setup to a home cinema.
5. Central Bathroom with separate toilet and a large family living area.
6. In Kitchen, there is endless cupboard space, large working areas with walk in pantry, quality appliances, Caesar stone bench tops and glass splash back.
7. Overlooking the low-maintenance back garden offers a full decked alfresco entertaining area.
8. Upgraded façade with featured light fittings, timber venetians, contemporary colour schemes.
9. Ducted heating and split system cooling, double garage with remote and internal access.
This property is a must to inspect and would be extremely comfortable to live in.
**Be quick to inspect! **
Please contact our office on the morning of opens to ensure the property has not been leased or the open has not been cancelled. The property MUST be inspected PRIOR to applying. Note: Photo-id required at the inspection.